Best bass headphones
- 1 Best bass headphones
- 1.1 3 Best Bass Headphones 2017
- 1.1.1 V-MODA CROSSFADE M-100
- 1.1.2 2 – SENNHEISER MOMENTUM 2.0 OVER-EAR
- 1.1.3 3- DENON AH-D401 URBAN RAVERTM OVER-EAR HEADPHONES
- 1.1.4 Share this:
- 1.1 3 Best Bass Headphones 2017
If the bass output is your yardstick for choosing a headphone, reading this article is best for you. There are unlimited choices when it comes to picking the best bass headphones, but you need to remember that not all that glitters are gold. Audiophiles of repute understand that the reason they pick bass headphone is to have distinctively deep, high and clear sound. The extra sound power produced by bass makes all the difference in how much you will enjoy your music, whether the sound is in high, mids or low tones.
Although not all headphones who claim to churn out bass music most time perform to the expectation, the few ones we have selected for review in this article stand out among their equals. We didn’t just select them; we based our selection on the design, technical specification, features and market performance.
We outline below our considerations for picking the best headphones for you:
- Inline remote
- Inline Microphone
- Noise cancelling
- Device Support
- Frequency response
- Audio jack
- Cable length
- Ear-cup material
In the above criteria, we consider a high-end configuration that produces the best bass performance in headphones currently in the market. We discuss three best bass headphones below and recommend them for your music enjoyment.
3 Best Bass Headphones 2017
The M100 is ranked top in M-Class modern audiophile sound signature. This timeless equipment was made to meet the stringent standard of quality, aesthetics and comfort. In the effort of the manufacturer to make the M-100 meet widely acceptable choices of the market, the product went through crowdsourcing development from more than 200 audiophiles, music experts, and legends. It comes with innovative CLIQFOLD design for compact storage and dual headphone inputs for real time mixing of two music sources. The dual input is a great innovation to combine two distinct music sources into one seamlessly.
The specially tuned SpeakEasy cable with mic imbues M-100 with universal compatibility to communicate with wide ranging devices. Its sharePlay cable allows sharing music with friends. M-100 is convenient and comfortable on the go with its extra protection V-straps for accessory management.
- Superb bass audio. M-100 has clean deep bass, with vivid mids and ultra-extended highs
- Award-winning quality. Meet stringent production process and was selected by more than 200 audiophiles
- High-quality driver. Patented 50mm, dual diaphragm drivers for quality, and delicate sound production
- Dual music sources and music sharing
- Unique CLIQFOLD for compact storage and V-strap carrying case
- Driver: 50mm dual diaphragm for bass separation from mids and highs
- Frequency response: 5 – 30,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 103 db @ 1kHz 1mW
- Mic sensitivity: 42db @ 1kHz
- Weight: 280g
- Deep booming bass sound
- Clear sound and customizable
- It’s a top class bass based headphone
- Distinctive taste of excellence and good music
- Heavy piece, weighing 280 g
- No user manual
If you want a headphone that is truly bass sound producing, the V-MODA Crossfade M-100 is a choice you can’t ignore. We recommend you go for it if you have the money to buy the quality headphone for yourself.
Sennheiser momentum brings emotion and passion together in one headphone. What you are getting from this headphone is a fair, detailed and dynamic real deal of authentic sonic production. The quality of engineering knowledge and experience expended in producing this headphone is hard to come by in the market. It delivers premium quality deep bass music, great mids, and perfect highs.
The choice of materials for the production of Sennheiser adds the special color of performance, energy, and beauty into one of the best bass audiophile’s piece of equipment in the sound production business. It’s made to deliver outstanding sound quality; its clarity has no comparison and aesthetics incredible!
Making Sennheiser Momentum headphone a hard to ignore a piece of equipment in the market is its iconic design and contemporary style for music lovers.
- Noise isolation. Its over-ear closed back design removes surround noise to create greater music enjoyment without distractions
- Quality headband design. The premium leather material used for the ear pads delivers softness and breathability to provide extra comfort to listen a long time without discomfort
- Better sound technology. The technical specs support high-quality sound production and performance excellence
- Great accessories for far-reaching convenience. The hard carrying case, the metal ear cup, and water resistant leather headband provide additional ground for lasting comfort with Sennheiser Momentum headphone
- Driver: 40mm dynamic driver
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Transducer principle: Dynamic closed
- Sensitivity: 110dB (1 kHz/1 Vrms
- Frequency response: 16-22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 18 ohms
- Loudness Rating: 200 mW
- Weight: 190 g
- Designed to deliver clear acoustic sound
- Distinct bass quality, excellent mids and great highs
- Excellent performance
- Slightly lower frequency
- Headset not foldable
The going price we can say agrees with the quality of the headset at $197.75 on Amazon. But, the price may vary according to the store of purchase.
Denon’s Urban Raver Over-Ear Headphones, AH-D400, are designed to meet contemporary headset tasted and technically meet high-performance bass sound production needs of audiophiles. Aesthetically produced to give the pride of having for yourself one of industry best in design and quality music listening gadget.
Apple product users will find great pleasure and satisfaction using Denon’s Urban Raver Over-Ear Headphones, AH-D400, as it integrates perfectly with iOS product control like it’s designed for Apple products. It is feature enriched spot innovative features hard to find in the most headset of its kind.
- Explosive sound production. It’s a booming bass world with Denon’s Urban Raver Over-Ear Headphones, AH-D400, thanks to the 50mm driver and integrated amplifier
- Fully charged battery offers 12 hours of unstopped music enjoyment
- The ear pads fitted with memory foam provides great comfort
- Control wheel perfect for iPhone and iPad devices
- Driver Size: 50 mm
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Sensitivity: 115 dB /mW
- Frequency Response: 5-37,000 Hz
- Impedance: 64 ohms (power on)
- Maximum power input: 1,300mW
- Deep & crisp high boost sound
- Low impedance for extended battery life
- Music clarity for great listening pleasure
- High bass but some user find it unsatisfactory
The price is a reflection of the choice of material and quality; selling on Amazon for $159.99 is a bargain.
Like the rest of the headphones discussed in this article, we think Denon’s Urban Raver Over-Ear Headphones, AH-D400, isn’t a pushover in the legions of quality headphones. We recommend it for people who need something modern, beautify and quality.